Over 22 million pieces of mail.
398 TV, radio, and web ads.
9 Pollies and 8 Reed Awards.
4 straight years of helping to elect governors.
Those are just some of the numbers that went into, yet another, successful cycle here at Jamestown Associates. Among our accomplishments:
- Helping Donald Trump win a shocking victory over Hillary Clinton in the race for President.
- Chris Sununu became the first Republican to win New Hampshire’s Governor’s race since 2002.
- Jamestown has now helped elect a Republican Governor in four states in four years: 2013 – Chris Christie (NJ); 2014 – Charlie Baker (MA); 2015 – Matt Bevin (KY); and 2016 – Chris Sununu (NH). In three out of the four states our clients flipped the seat from Democrat control.
- Producing the winning TV ads that helped flip the Kentucky State House to Republican control for the first time in 95 years.
- Businessman Warren Davidson won a 20-candidate special election in Ohio’s 8th Congressional District to replace Speaker John Boehner.
On behalf of our entire team at Jamestown Associates, we would like to congratulate our clients and all of our winners on a successful 2016!
Click below to see some of our work.
Jamestown Associates Congratulates:
President-elect Donald Trump
Governor-elect Chris Sununu
Sen. Rob Portman (Concerned Veterans for America / Freedom Partners)
Sen. Pat Toomey (Republican Jewish Coalition / Club for Growth Action / Concerned Veterans for America)
Sen. Rand Paul (Concerned American Voters)
Sen. Marco Rubio (Concerned Veterans for America)
Rep. Ron DeSantis (FL-6)
Rep. Dennis Ross (FL-15)
Rep. Jim Banks (IN-3, House Freedom Fund)
Rep.-elect Trey Hollingsworth (IN-9)
Rep. Jamie Comer (KY-1)
Rep. Fred Upton (MI-6)
Rep. Tim Walberg (MI-7)
Rep. Leonard Lance (NJ-7)
Rep. Warren Davidson (OH-8)
Rep. Charlie Dent (PA-15)
Rep. Sam Johnson (TX-3)
Rep. Blake Farenthold (TX-27)
Rep. Dave Brat (VA-7)
Rep. Dan Newhouse (WA-4)
Kentuckians for Strong Leadership
Tom Taylor (FL House)
Jackie Toledo (FL House)
Charlie Stone (FL House)
Mike La Rosa (FL House)
Terri Bryant (IL House)
Broanna Kahle (MI Assembly)
Dan Innis (NH Senate)
Terrence Murphy (NY Senate)
Wesley Goodman (OH House)
Mark Green (TN Senate)
Mike Nerheim (State’s Attorney, Lake County, IL)
Joe Sparacio (Freeholder, Cumberland County, NJ)
Gerry Scharfenberger and Kevin Settembrino (Committee Members, Middletown, NJ)
Zeth Matalucci and Melania Smith (Committee Members, Dennis Township, NJ)
Julie Acton (Freeholder, Salem County, NJ)
Serena DiMaso (Freeholder, Monmouth County, NJ)
Thomas Arnone (Freeholder, Monmouth County, NJ)
Shaun Golden (Sheriff, Monmouth County, NJ)